Just remember its all thoughts. And they know how to hit you where it hurts. OcD loves to hit you on your moral codes. Things you swear you would never do.
CharlieBrown1's recent replies
- October 23 2016 - 12:45am
- October 15 2016 - 12:23amHi EMR. My crazy thoughts go back about 3 years. Religous thoughts to thoughts of having cancer or STDs, assaulting someone and others. I had a bad obsession develop after a night of drinking as well. The whole story is in my first forum post in my profile.
- October 15 2016 - 12:12amHey O, OCD always loves to attack our moral character. It will make us think we want to do what we would never want to do. When my thoughts first started i was thinking about suicide everyday. Ive even had thoughts that ive made up my past obsessions. That none of it ever happened.
- October 12 2016 - 2:15amI have an obsession that began cause of drinking also. But not cheating. You can read it in my profile if you want. But in my opinion i think ocd or the obsessions love to take advantage when you drink.
- October 9 2016 - 8:40pmI get the same symptoms you do in regards to when your falling asleep. And the dreams and what not. From what i remember reading its actually quite common and usually is a symptom of having alot of stress. When i go to bed and start getting sleepy and drowsy i can hear whispers.
- October 9 2016 - 8:31pmSeems like a bad anxiety of windows because of what happened to your nephew. I have a fear of lakes and rivers now because i almost drowned in one. When i think of getting in one i get anxious.
- October 9 2016 - 8:29pmHey nina. You are not a pedophile. Its your mind twisting you to try and make you feel guilty over something you didnt do. I notice when we cant remember things our OCD mind loves it because it can start to get creative and make up things.
- August 27 2016 - 11:47pmHi luce. Sorry that its gotten bad. If you need to talk feel free to message me.
- August 27 2016 - 12:00amLuce i couldnt control them. I went back again today. And looked once more. Nothing to be found as expected. This has been so depressing
- August 26 2016 - 5:50amI honestly dont know how to tell you if its ocd. I havent been diagnosed myself. I have had hell for 3 years now.