Glad to hear your doing good. Keep up the fight!!
CharlieBrown1's recent replies
- November 16 2016 - 2:43am
- November 13 2016 - 9:26pmI can feel your suffering luce. As I believe I've told you my story before. I believe you would really remember such a thing and you wouldn't question it at all as to whether it really happened.
- November 13 2016 - 9:24pmI had an obsession begin with a night I drank too. And I feel I remember everything but my mind won't give me credit and keeps on with the "what if" on and on and on. It drives me insane. I can feel your mental pain. It is such a heavy burden to carry.
- November 9 2016 - 12:59amIf you were schizophrenic you wouldn't be questioning whether you were or not. Schizophrenics have delusions, ideas or thoughts that they believe 100% without no doubt or question.
- November 9 2016 - 12:56amI've noticed quite a bit of people get triggered with nights of drinking. On a variety of subjects, whether it was they had sex with someone, said something wrong, hurt someone, and other things. I've had an obsession start with alcohol as well. It's tough.
- October 27 2016 - 6:39amThere are also "mental rituals" or compulsions so to say that you can perform over and over. Such as the praying, or in thought proving to yourself over and over what happened or what your thinking of yourself isnt real.
- October 27 2016 - 6:36amHey pan. Although i havent been diagnosed myself. It sounds like your struggling with intrusive thoughts. Ive neved had thoughts tell me if i dont do this or that someone will be hurt. But i have had thoughts of "well you didnt listen you deserve to die". Alot of these deal with religoius subjects.
- October 26 2016 - 2:44amI can feel your pain. Its been 3 years for me. Ive been from topic to topic with horrible thoughts and worry. I just want it all to end.
- October 26 2016 - 2:42amIve wondered this myself. Ive had moments where the storm in my mind is calm. And i think, now what? Of course it always comes back. But at times i feel an emptiness when its calm. Maybe from being so consumed in the wars in my mind i now know nothing else.
- October 25 2016 - 2:18pmHi noey. This definetly sounds like OCD cause your stuck in the worry and doubt about whether anything your thinking is real. Trust me you do not have schizophrenia. I have a brother who has it so i somewhat know what they go through and there behavours. OCD can get really really bad.