An intrusive thought is one you don’t put there yourself. If you put it there yourself it’s not an intrusive thought.
Orwell1984's recent replies
- February 25 2020 - 1:56am
- February 25 2020 - 1:53am
Masturbation is a compulsion so don’t do it.
- February 25 2020 - 1:50am
Remember your hands are not dirty your brain is. So washing your hands won’t wash your brain.
- February 24 2020 - 4:26pm
Ocd therapy must be handson They must come to your place & do the bins with you. It’s the only way. Did you see Obssesed Tv? It shows this.
- February 24 2020 - 4:13pm
How about some exercise? It makes serotonin & you’ll feel better & won’t obsess as much.
- February 22 2020 - 10:30pm
Trauma is usually almost always the cause & it alerts our amygdal. We can retrain it by not reacting to stuff that causes the amygdala to be quiet at last. Which is why it worked for you before.
- February 22 2020 - 4:10pm
You should post on intrusive thoughts forum. There are several topics a day on it.
- February 22 2020 - 4:08pm
Fruitcake, ocd doesn’t respond to talk therapy it only responds to ocd therapy. Talk therapy is based on reassurance. Because of my situation I’m only able to do it myself. That happens sometimes.
- February 22 2020 - 1:31am
Its just intrusive thoughts
- February 21 2020 - 4:20pm
How can you be depressed if you like your life?