Close

Homepage Forums Support From Our Forum Community Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) What on earth is ‘Bontamination’ ?

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 months ago by wannabefree.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    wannabefree
    Participant

I’ve seen this dotted about on the internet… I  guess it could be brilliant idea for contamination ocd sufferers such as myself… I  mean, do I really ‘contaminate’ my little corner of the world? Am I  in any way contagious?

I would never intentionally put anyone else at risk of harm…

Could something like ‘Bontamination’ actually  be a good thing?

Wannabe

wannabefree
      Participant
      Participant

Thinking about it… Yes… It can…

The science appears to go along with the idea that, If I actually put good germs down on something, like a door handle, for instance. And that in it’s turn, passes to another person, and actually causes their immune system to become stronger as a result, Then that is a good thing… ‘Bon,’ meaning ‘Good’ in French. A positive situation. Rather than ‘Con’, which implies something negative.

I wonder what books are available on this new idea? Could this help us to fight against contamination OCD, of which I am a sufferer. I think I will look into this…

Wannabe

wannabefree
        Participant
        Participant

I reckon this could be a brilliant idea…

I don’t contaminate the world anymore…

Wow!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.