Close
  • This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by Rosenrot.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Rosenrot
    Participant

Hi there,

I am feeling very exhausted and tired these days so I am only going to write a couple of words today. First of all, writing fiction sounds like a great idea! I am very good at academic writing but unfortunately do not feel creative enough to write a fictional piece though I would love to. And well, I have to see what will become of the internship… it will have to do my subject history, so nothing medical. I am not as productive as I would like to be but I always think it is better to move forward with baby steps than to not start at all because I am too afraid of not hitting my goals… I still have contamination thoughts about the things I have used and worn in the apartment, and I also feel depressed because I am too old to live with my parents somehow. Albeit during this pandemic there is no huge difference between living alone and with my parents after all, as there is not much to do outside anyway and I mostly spend the day inside trying to read and study (the quarantine period in Germany is ten days so I am not even allowed to set foot outside the door still…).
      I am about to plan a possible master’s topic which is also hard as I would like to visit archives abroad but do not know if it will be possible to travel by the time I have to get the material…
      Apart from that, life seems to be standing still here.

Rosenrot

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.