Close
  • This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Forum Moderators.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    wannabefree
    Participant

Hi everyone… A book that I have found helpful is ‘Dealing with difficult people’, by Roberta Cava. It is a brilliant insight into why some of those difficult people are the way they are, and how to make your life more pleasurable when working with or alongside them. I am retired now, but my working life was a waking nightmare. Armed with the ideas in the book, you could ultimately find that the tensions will ease, and you’ll be a happier person too.

Wannabe

Forum Moderators

Forum Moderators here:

We’d like you to know that OCD Action is here to support you. Our website has information that you might find really helpful on our Resources page:  https://ocdaction.org.uk/resources/

Please look at this section on the Resources page : “I want to know about my rights around support and adjustment“.  You may find it helpful to have a look at these sections:

Rights flyer

The Equality Act
        Your rights under the Equality Act 2010
        Whether you consider your OCD a disability or not, you are entitled to support and flexibility from employers, education, and services

Employment

We hope you find these resources helpful.

And please remember that you can also contact the OCD Action Helpline and Email Service. Our Helpline is an unbiased source of information and support for people with OCD who can help you to access the right support for you.
        You  contact the Helpline by

Best Wishes,

Forum Moderators

Forum Moderators

Hi:

Forum moderators here; we’re sorry you haven’t had many replies yet. Please don’t take this personally or ever think you’re alone. It may just be that forum users are taking a bit of  time to consider how to reply and support you.

And please remember that you can also contact the OCD Action Helpline to talk to or email someone who understands OCD.

Our Helpline volunteers provide confidential help, information and support for people with OCD (and anyone who thinks they may have OCD). Most volunteers have personal experience of OCD; all understand how it can impact your entire life. Contact our Helpline by:

• phone: 0300 636 5478 (this is a UK number).
          • email: support@ocdaction.org.uk

And please remember that you’re never alone – OCD Action is always here to help and support you.

Best wishes,

Forum Moderators

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.