Close
  • This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by wannabefree.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    wannabefree
    Participant

Hi everyone. The last one before I concentrate on my other thread, that will now be updated mainly on Sundays…  Clothing and towels…  The soap adverts would have us boiling everything in dettol… But do we really need to? What would it be like if absolutely everyone changed their clothes every hour? Well, we would need a lot of spare clothes… And our own launderette… The thing is… Teenagers wear clothes for months on end… Does it make them ill? In a word… Well… No… And that is scientifically proven… Most babies crawl on the floor… Clothes, hands and knees… But they don’t get ill… Germs need moisture, heat, and a few other things to survive…  Our clothes are basically dry… There isn’t enough on them to cause discomfort or harm… Our clothes are exposed to the same air we breathe, straight into our lungs.  Believe it or not, our clothes are actually not a hazard to health at all…  The amount we touch our clothes, we’d all be ill all the time. But in truth, we aren’t are we?  Our natural biology protects us and makes us stronger every day… And that applies to those around us too. So, maybe, our clothing is okay?   Now over to the ‘I have still got Ocd…’ Thread, which will be the new Sunday read for me.

Wannabe

Wannabe

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.