Close
  • This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Ray78.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    casper
    Participant

I have not got anything out of ocd therapy and I just feel terror. I don’t even like my thoughts and I’ve never been able to put into practice what therapists taught me in the past. I feel something is wrong in me when it comes to therapy

katew92
      Participant
        1. I am also the same had my baby two year ago and started as soon as I gave birth no therapy or medication is helping and this month has bin so terrible !!! I really hope someone can help us !!!! I have asked for help from lots of people and nobody has a clue !!
        Ray78
        Participant

Thank you for responding. I know there is specific therapy meant to benefit OCD sufferers – Exposure Response Prevention CBT – which one guy I know has really benefitted from. It’s quite difficult to access in some parts of the UK through the NHS and also as I’ve discovered privately there are not many practitioners and the ones who do use it charge a lot more than the average therapist. Have you looked into this kind of therapy? I really feel for you as I genuinely believe it’s the cruelest manifestation of OCD. All the best to you Katew92.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.