Close

Homepage Forums Support From Our Forum Community OCD & Intrusive Thoughts super anxious about thoughts and OCD

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Tooold 55.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nowgoal
    Participant

I am super anxious about talking about intrusive thoughts  and OCD to anyone. I really don’t want to share all my ocd thoughts,, in case someone will say somthing rude. Is there anyone on here, who know how to talk to people about the guilt and shame of OCD and intrusive thoughts?

Forum Moderators

Forum Moderators here:

Thanks very much for posting on the forums. We just want you to know that’ll you’re never alone and OCD Action is here to support you.

If you’d like to talk to or email someone who understands OCD, please contact our OCD Action Helpline.

You can get confidential information about and support from a Helpline volunteer who understands how OCD can impact your life. Contact our Helpline by:

• phone: 0300 636 5478
        • email: support@ocdaction.org.uk

We hope this is helpful,

Forum Moderators

Tooold 55
        Participant

dont be afraid we all have had horrible thoughts mine are really not very nice ,if you read youll see you are not alone as you think .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.