Close

Homepage Forums Support From Our Forum Community OCD & Intrusive Thoughts Struggling with intrusive thoughts again

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by PigeonBird.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    PigeonBird
    Participant

Hi everyone, I’ve not posted here since 2018, but I remember this place being very helpful and welcoming when I used to post/comment.

I had a breakdown in 2017 which led to me having non-stop intrusive thoughts, I’ve always had OCD but it was never pure-o up until then. Although I still regularly have intrusive thoughts (every day), I have a pretty good grasp on them and don’t let them bother me. However recently I have been having rushes of anxiety and fear about the thoughts I’m having, and they’re getting harder to control. I’ve been having the thoughts about people close to me and I’m really worried that it’s going to affect my relationship with them, not from them knowing because I don’t tell anyone about it apart from my counsellor, but that I will push them away because of the thoughts. Does anyone have any advice? thank you

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.