Close

Homepage Forums Support From Our Forum Community OCD & Intrusive Thoughts Someone please respond I feel sick

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Forum Moderators.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    staceyocd1
    Participant

So I’ve been diagnosed with ocd for afew years now and last night my husband was sleeping and my daughter was sleeping on the couch beside me, I had afew drinks and can’t remember much all I remember I lying in bed and me being drunk felt a bit awake so I went into the bathroom by myself left my daughter in her room, and now I can’t remember what happened and I’m so scared I done something bad and scared it was because of my daughter I feel so sick I was fine when I woke up this morning because I didn’t have any thoughts like this and then this afternoon it crept in like what if you done something and you can’t remember someone please help 🙁

johna2
      Participant

The fact that you are so worried would seem to tell against you having done anything wrong. Try to dismiss the thought. I know its hard, but I seriously doubt you have anything to worry about.

Forum Moderators

Forum Moderators here:

Thanks very much for posting on the forums. We just want to remind you that you’re never alone and OCD Action is here to support you.

Please remember, if you’d like to talk to or email someone who understands OCD, please contact our OCD Action Helpline.

You can get confidential information about and support from a Helpline volunteer who understands how OCD can impact your life. Contact our Helpline by:

• phone: 0300 636 5478
          • email: support@ocdaction.org.uk

We hope this is helpful,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.