Close
  • This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by johna2.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I know this will sound really odd but my ocd brain says I can’t exercise because if I do bad things will happen. Anyone else? Should I ignore it and exercize?

Forum Moderators

Forum Moderators here:

Thanks for posting on the forum and we’re sorry you haven’t had many replies yet. Please don’t take this personally; sometimes it takes a while for people to reply. We just want you to know that you’re never alone and OCD Action is here to support you.

If you’d like to talk to or email someone who understands OCD, please contact our OCD Action Helpline.

You can get confidential information about and support from a Helpline volunteer who understands how OCD can impact your life. Contact our Helpline by:

• phone: 0300 636 5478
        • email: support@ocdaction.org.uk

We hope this is helpful,

Forum Moderators

johna2
        Participant

It’s like in 2006 ocd told me to get rid of my punch bag and weights because using them would make me violent. Total crap!

Now I do my training no matter what ocd says about it. And it doesn’t make me violent.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.