Close

Homepage Forums Support From Our Forum Community OCD & Intrusive Thoughts Retroactive jealousy hasn’t got better or worse.

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Forum Moderators.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MariaK92
    Participant

It’s been 3 months since I’ve posted about retroactive jealousy. My partner is still on medication. He’s getting therapy but he says the therapy isn’t actually for the OCD itself and isn’t finding it helpful because they are only half hour sessions over the phone.

Apparently the CBT therapy hasn’t even started yet which I find ridiculous. He’s also waiting to hear back from a psychiatrist who can help him better than this therapy he’s doing.

I can’t say it’s gotten better or worse. Still very much the same as what I’ve written previously. He carried on a lie for 3 months about my past in the hopes something would come of it. It’s this kind of behaviour that is really gut wrenching to me.

I seriously wish there was quicker and easier ways of helping people with OCD…

Harv78
      Participant

I’ve come to this forum to find out if anyone can help me and my partner for his RJ.

how is your partner now?

Forum Moderators

Forum Moderators here:

Thanks very much for posting on the forums and sorry you haven’t had many replies yet. We just want you to know that you’re never alone and OCD Action is here to support you.

If you’d like to talk to or email someone who understands OCD, please contact our OCD Action Helpline.

You can get confidential information about and support from a Helpline volunteer who understands how OCD can impact your life. Contact our Helpline by:

• phone: 0300 636 5478
          • email: support@ocdaction.org.uk

We hope this is helpful,

Forum Moderators

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.