Close
  • This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by gtfonatalie.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    gtfonatalie
    Participant

Greetings, so another thing happened I guess it just my ocd spiking up. Keep in mind I’m not necessarily diagnosed I’m too scared to go to a doctor in fear as I might be an labelled. So the situation happened while I was at work and my niece had gotten up and I wasn’t even paying attention I was busy doing something and I looked up and my eyes happened to land on her and now I’m just questioning if I did that on purpose and sometimes I do to test myself. I tried to just forget about it but i felt like I needed to come on here to ask what you guys think. It’s hard to just forget and always feel like I need to post on here for reassurance I guess.I Just know I have to have this disease as I read upon it and it sounds very similar to what I’m going through and gave me a bit of hope (reassurance) maybe that I might not be one. I don’t know what I would do if I actually was one I’d probably just give up on life.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.