Close
  • This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by wannabefree.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    wannabefree
    Participant

Hi everyone… People in my family have been close to people who have tested positive for covid. So it is getting scary… We had to get someone to do our shopping yesterday… We have no symptoms… Just a slight scare…  The test, done at home, will get a reply in a few days… In the meantime, We’re effectively in isolation. until we know. Perhaps it came from some stuff we got through the post? We really don’t know… We haven’t been anywhere for months… We had jabs about three weeks ago, so this could all be a false alarm. The thing is… We haven’t come this far to give up now. We must stay positive, not just for ourselves, but for those around us. Tomorrow there will be daylight. The sun will still keep doing it’s thing. I’ll have some tiger bread tomorrow, as toast, with sardines on… It is a personal treat, a favourite of mine.  Today I found some really old music… I don’t need to tell you what it is, cos everyone has their own favourites. We still have food to eat. We still have a roof over our heads. A bed to sleep in… And people who love us… While there is life, there is hope. We need to stay positive somehow. I have a belief that God, however we see him, will have our best interests at heart, and will bring us through this pandemic. It is his world, and we are his children. For all it’s broken dreams, there is a lot of love in the world.  I don’t know if our car is okay… I haven’t seen it for several days, and haven’t been out in it for even longer. My hands are clean enough… I was looking at my mobile phone case earlier… It is nearly worn out… Yet I’ve never cleaned it… 10 years ago I was antibac gelling everything I touched, believing that I was putting germs on everything. But those without Ocd will be touching things before and after I have, and that has been the case my whole life, and I’m in my sixties…  Okay, it is the middle of the night, so I need to shut down shortly… God bless you for reading.

Wannabe

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.