Close
  • This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by msh010.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    msh010
    Participant

Everyone has thoughts, if you try not to think about an apple you will think about an apple (try it for 5 mins, or it could be easy because you know thinking about an apple wont stress you.). If I am trying not to have thoughts about ocd, theres a good chance a thought like this will happen. The mind is very good at playing tricks on us. The reason why it stress’s us is because we don’t want to have these thoughts. ( i think stress will also make these thoughts happen)

Hopefully this is useful for someone, just trying gather what i can from my past i believe i have gone through hell. And they are just thoughts, its very hard not to have a thought that we are trying not to have.

Also there are so many people these days that have experience a mental health issue. If none of them have kids the population would rapidly be on a decline for good. Its the world we live in,  we are spending a lot of time thinking.

The best advice i could give everyone is to see a psychologist. I did different strategies that were very useful.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.