Close
  • This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Forum Moderators.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    annocd
    Participant

Hi. I think I may have OCD and BDD but I’m not sure, I recently had obsessions, that and my responses made my life so horrible. What I was experiencing seemed to be OCD or BDD, and I felt so sick. I’ve been questioning my OCD. I have so many questions about it. It’s so scary to me for some reason. This keeps harassing my mind. I keep obsessing over my fears. At times it’s made me so stressed Is this OCD or BDD or am I just questioning ?

Forum Moderators

Hello:

Forum moderators here – If you want to phone (or email) someone who understands OCD and related conditions and who can support you, please contact our OCD Action Helpline. They can provide you with information and resources for living with OCD. Contact our Helpline by:

Also, the OCD Action website has lots of very useful information about OCD that may help you.

And please remember that you’re not alone – OCD Action is here to support you.

Best wishes, Moderators

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.