Close
  • This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by weeman.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    weeman
    Participant

They have put people with mental illnesses in same category as those with underlying health conditions. Obviously only those diagnosed. [Note from moderators, as no link to the source is included, please check NHS or gov.uk  websites to verify  accuracy.]

Care home people, frontline staff, severely venerable, over 65’s, underlying. However it kind of post code lottery at same time. In some areas people are getting offered vaccine before those in higher groups in other areas. But on this scale bound to happen.

Reckon I’ll be low down the list but happy to wait just super chuffed it’s moving quickly 🙂 I did read something about several people with high BMI having to mention to doc as they are more vulnerable and in higher list.

Hopefully we all get sorted soon.

Just on a side note, maybe I am reading your post wrong but even with vaccine people must continue to follow lock down rules and social distancing and masks etc. It will massively reduce need for hospitalisation if you do get it but in terms of reducing transmission jury is still out although early signs are positive

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.