Close
  • This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Forum Moderators.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sweetrose1
    Participant

Hi could could someone guide me into the right direction? I’m knew here & thought you could communicate with other people and talk about OCD & what problems you have ?

How does this page work ?

johna2
      Participant

Unfortunately there used to be a personal message feature, but that was discontinued.

I guess most people get directed towards their local health professionals, but you can find a fair bit of information on this site too. Take a look at the menu.

Generally I think it may not be that easy to find other sufferers to talk to about ocd, unless you know someone personally in real life.

And I guess that people who are anxious or depressed and in the thick of it are not always in the best mind space to talk to others. I know I probably felt that way. I’ve come out more for others now that I’m not suffering myself.

Forum Moderators

Hello:

Forum Moderators here again: we just want to remind you that you can contact the OCD Action Helpline and Email Service to talk to or email someone who understands OCD.

Our Helpline volunteers provide confidential information and support for people with OCD. Most volunteers have personal experience of OCD; all understand how it can impact your life. Contact our Helpline by:

And please remember that you’re never alone – OCD Action is here to support you.

Forum Moderators

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.