Close

Homepage Forums Support From Our Forum Community OCD & Intrusive Thoughts New Bad Thoughts? Miserable (OCD, I hope)

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by WhyDoIExist.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    WhyDoIExist
    Participant

My bad thoughts and worries have almost always centered around OCD. I’ve gone into more detail about that in previous posts. But at first, it was basically all.

Well, tonight I started having some upsetting thoughts too, and it felt every bit as real as the other terrible feelings always have.

I… I don’t know what to do. I am taking medications for my depression and anxiety, but I have a lot of trouble remembering when to take what and even to take them altogether. I’m just so incredibly miserable, and I feel like eventually it’s gonna turn out that this isn’t OCD at all, and that I’m just a monster. I feel like nobody can help me.

I’ve endured this for roughly 11 years at this point, and it almost always feels like I can’t go on any longer. Honestly, the idea that I’ll be dead someday has become somewhat comforting for me at this point. Having said that, I’m far too big of a coward to commit s***ide, and I get upset when I imagine my friends and family finding out about my death. Like, I cry just thinking about it sometimes.

I don’t know what I’m asking for here. Reassurance? Validation? Maybe just solidarity? I don’t know. Just don’t know.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.