Close
  • This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by heretostay.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    heretostay
    Participant

Hi fellow sufferers

I am a new mommy to a precious baby boy. I love my son more than I ever thought was possible. I have suffered from ocd my entire life and the rocd theme started to occur about 5 years ago. Since becoming a mom my ocd has actually been under control because I’ve been able to tell myself these are just thoughts. Except tonight after my sons bath, I was getting him dressed and there was something that I needed to get clean. I don’t even remember what it was now I think it was one of my hair strands and I worry about that getting wrapped around him and causing harm. So I went to clean him and  and I immediately started to check myself.  I am sick to my stomach now thinking I hurt my son and I feel like the worst person in the world. I love my son so much I would never hurt him. How do other moms that suffer from this deal when these situations happen? I’m so ashamed that I suffer from this I and I never feel like I can talk to anyone about it because it’s so bad. I am a good person. I am a Christian. I wish this could just go away.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.