Close

Homepage Forums Tea & Coffee Break! Anything Else? Post It Here! Just moving this over

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by weeman.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    weeman
    Participant

I’m just moving this over from the old forum. I look back at this and see how I am getting on so just ignore it thanks 🙂

Just back to vent a little again. My relationship has just ended and she has asked me to get help for my mental health, she is a doctor in a mental health place and thinks I have depression too. I’ve been so numb to stuff this last year. It’s probably for the best, I can work on myself and get the old weeman back again, finish my studies and live my life. She can move on and find someone that is stronger for her and more settled in life and we can both be happier. Least it was amicable and going to try the friends thing, but never seems to work so good.
      Next step for me is go see my doc and have a word, take little time for myself and pull my head out of my arse and not let ocd or any other mental health issue get in my way of being happy and having the life I want.
      Step 1 go see doc
      Step 2 take time for yourself and be happy
      Step 3 finish research and thesis, don’t care if you pass or not, you’ve given it everything you could
      Step 4 once finish uni go to Australia and get a selfie with a quokka and go see the fam
      Step 5 get a puppy
      Step 6 be happy and relax

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.