Close

Homepage Forums Support From Our Forum Community OCD & Intrusive Thoughts Just feeling sad because of this (ocd, I hope)

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by WhyDoIExist.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    WhyDoIExist
    Participant

One of my favorite things to do is go to the store with my mom. But, unsurprisingly, sometimes there are friends in there, and I start to feel worried and anxious…

We had only just gotten there, and literally one of the first things I see is a friend and I got worried because it felt like I was attracted. I couldn’t stop thinking about it, and worrying… I can’t stand having these thoughts and worries; It’s soul-destroying and absolutely horrific in every way. I never wanted them even before this developed, but now the idea of being pregnant or giving birth is downright terrifying to me. So much so, in fact, that it’s one of several reasons why I plan to never ever be intimate with anyone. I won’t say where I live, but I’ll just say getting an abortion is almost definitely out of the question if I ever end up pregnant against my will… So, I’ll just hope that doesn’t happen.

I didn’t mean to start rambling like this. I guess sometimes I end up treating this forum like a journal or something…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.