Close
  • This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Forum Moderators.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Shandy178
    Participant

I have ocd for years and think it’s driven away everyone who likes or loves me. Is it is better to be without people who no longer like or love us because of ocd? Or should I try and share my ocd with them? I hope I can find another person on here who knows what I’m going thrugh.

wannabefree
      Participant

Hi there…

For me, I write… On here. Mind you, it gets complicated when the moderators dump a load of stuff amongst the threads!

This is quite a large site, with things to read too…

We are not on our own with this…

Wannabe

Forum Moderators

Forum Moderators here:

If you want to talk to someone who understands, you can also contact the OCD Action Helpline – our Helpline volunteers provide confidential information and support for people with OCD (and anyone who thinks they may have OCD). Most volunteers have personal experience of OCD; all understand how it can impact your entire life.

Contact our Helpline by:

• phone: 0300 636 5478
          • email: support@ocdaction.org.uk

You can also find out about support groups on our website. These offer a safe place where you can talk openly about OCD and support other people too. Our information about UK-based groups can be found here:

If you don’t live in the UK, you can look for groups near you on the International OCD Foundation (IOCDF) website. Look in the section “Find Help” and then under “Listing Types”, choose “Support Groups”: https://iocdf.org/

And please remember that you’re never alone – OCD Action is here to help and support you.

Best wishes,

Forum Moderators

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.