Close
  • This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by L&OCD.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    L&OCD
    Participant

Hi 🙂 Hope you’re all having a wonderful time with your loved ones despite OCD and covid.

4 years ago I think (I’m 24 now, so should’ve already been old enough to know about my stupid actions), there was a youtuber who was pretty controversial for a long time, many people hated him and probably still do and make fun of him. I remembered that I was frequently watching videos by him but also about him (in these, people were making fun of him badly usually). I watched them and sometimes, but rather rarely commented on them. I didn’t say anything bad about him though, I might gave cricitized some actions of him but I do feel like I contributed to him being bullied by watching videos. Or I suggested some other youtubers to react so some videos by him. That’s that.

I now deleted comments I wrote years ago because I feel utterly disgusted by myself.

I also want to add that I hate bullies. My best friends were bullied themselves and imo, there’s never a reason to do that to another person. Even if the person made big mistakes, bullying is not okay.

So, maybe I am not as good of a person as I thought to be. I am scared this youtuber will be deeply scarred, he probably is and I feel like I contributed to it by watching content about it. What if he ever hurts himself about this? I would feel like I killed/hurt him. 🙁

Any opinions?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.