Close
  • This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by wannabefree.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    wannabefree
    Participant

I just had to add this… I went to a burger bar today… Just as millions do… It came in a cardboard box… What is already on my fingers? What has always been on mine, and everyone else’s fingers? We don’t know do we? And yet… No one gets ill… If they did it would be on the front pages of the papers, and the restaurant would be sued out of business… But they don’t… So just maybe, eating a sandwich you have made directly on your kitchen worktop is okay?  Maybe… Just maybe… That doorhandle is, and always has been, okay to touch? Mmmm… It just maybe okay that… I can enter/leave that room safely? I’m no longer trapped…  The evidence in our favour is overwhelming…  In a burger bar/supermarket, the only place to wash our hands would be the public toilets.. . And we all know about those! It just may be even better not to bother? Just antibac once on way into shop because of Covid. Then, just shop as others do… What do you reckon?

Wannabe

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.