Close
  • This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by wannabefree.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    wannabefree
    Participant

Okay… When I get a clean pair of socks out of the drawer, they will be dry…

When I take my socks off at night, They are gonna be damp, sweaty…

How to take them off?

I have watched people handle socks without the slightest concern… Even shoving worn ones into their pocket, and then eating an apple… At first thought, Ugh!  Incidentally, though it might not harm anyone else, I still cannot bring myself to do this!!!

What is the easiest way to attack this? Well, an escape route is to, hold them at the top, and peel them off our feet, going inside out, and not handling the ‘damp bit’ to start with. In the morning, pull them back on, inside out, peel them off again, and put them back on again, the right way around… Minimum contact…Brilliant!

So, What next?  Well,  Can I touch the damp toes when pulling my socks off? So they come off the right way around? I can… But only on top of the toes, rolling the sock down until it is nearly off… I can do that on a good day…  Consider for a moment, when we were small children getting changed for PE at school… Did we worry then? And did we ever wash our hands before going for our lunch? Mmm… I don’t suppose I did… And I don’t remember time off school because of tummy trouble… Consider the idea or concept of Bontamination… (On another thread)

Wannabe

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.