Close
  • This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by wannabefree.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    wannabefree
    Participant

Hi there. To be honest, I’ve never consciously quarantined food… I do go shopping about once a week, to a supermarket area., which doubles up as my one outing of the week… The checkout staff are very fast, so don’t really have time to pause and think about what is going quickly back into the trolley, Bagging happens away from the till area. It isn’t always me who pays by card, sometimes I’m still loading the trolley when my wife has her card ready. To be honest, we sometimes have a takeaway delivered, to save doing any cooking!  Tomorrow We’ll be using the milk straightaway, cos we will have run out! It was raining heavily today, so I opted to stay indoors! To be honest, I’m still recovering from lack of sleep, my body clock is out of kilter. Give it a couple more days and I’ll be fine. 🙂 Smile of apprehension. Sufficient sleep is so important in our fight against the Ocd. Also, having enough to eat. I’ve just had a pack of crisps… What is on the multipack outer? I really don’t know…  True, it probably is last week when I put them on the conveyor belt in the supermarket, but when we could still go to motorway services, it would be an unwashed hands on sandwich packet, packet of crisps, and a drink in a meal deal. Is that clean enough? I don’t know, but we don’t hear about people getting ill from eating food from motorway services, do we? So… Statistically, a packet of crisps is good enough, so no need to spray it or try and wash it, before we use finger and thumb to get the crisps into my mouth… Mmmm… Mind you, I prefer the hoops! 🙂  Tonight it will be fish and potato slices for tea. The potato’s are already rinsed, so I’ll slice them with the skins on. The fish is in cardboard boxes from the freezer.  True, we cook it for thirty minutes, but the plates and cutlery have been exposed to air… Oh Well, we’ll have to see how it goes… I’m confident that we’ll be okay. God bless you for reading.

Wannabe

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.