Close
  • This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Forum Moderators.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    shell66
    Participant

I have had ocd most of my life. It’s a living nightmare, ive tried to kill myself loads of times. A few months ago i nearly succeeded. I have to was my hands constantly, shopping is a complete nightmare, it takes me an hour to get in bed. Even making food is crippling

Forum Moderators

Hello:

We’d like to help as it sounds as if you’re having a difficult time coping with OCD – we’re concerned that you mention “ive tried to kill myself loads of times. A few months ago i nearly succeeded.” If you feel that way again, please remember you can call the Samaritans, who are always there to support you.

Contact the Samaritans by:

• phone 116 123
        • email: jo@samaritans.org

You can also talk to (or email) our OCD Action Helpline about what you’re going through. Our Helpline provides confidential support for people with OCD. Most volunteers have personal experience of OCD; all understand how it can impact your entire life. Contact our Helpline by:

Just please remember you’re never alone; our forum members and OCD Action are here to support you.

Forum Moderators

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.