Close
  • This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by Random girl.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Random girl
    Participant

So I have a lot of obsessions and over time I feel like my feelings about them have sorta changed. Like at first I had this very distinct feeling, I don’t know how to describe it really but it was weird and kinda gross but I wasn’t sure if it was ocd or not(which is what started this whole theme)and then the longer this problem has gone on the more real it starts to feel. I know you’re not supposed to test yourself with the thoughts but I did without realizing I was doing it, cause in my brain the only way to prove to myself that I’m not obsessed by the thoughts is if I can think about it for at least like 5 mins with full details without feeling anything(except maybe disgust). But of course this kinda backfired and now the feelings about the thoughts have sorta changed and I feel less upset by them and also they feel more real, like if I think about it I still don’t think it feels normal but it feels different then it used to. So pretty much my question is, can your feelings about the thoughts change over time or is this me really just realizing I’m actually obsessed by them?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.