Close

Homepage Forums Support From Our Forum Community OCD & Intrusive Thoughts I don’t know what I saw (ocd)

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Forum Moderators.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Choking on flowers
    Participant

Hello. I thought I was done with this ocd obsession. For a long time, I haven’t felt bothered by any ocd thoughts and for the most part, it had been completely forgotten, but today I saw something that made me feel disgusted.

So I was looking up images online, and I stumbled across a certain image that made me feel slightly uneasy. I could not see it clearly, but one of the people in the image looked a bit smaller than the other person involved. I couldn’t tell if it was just a smaller petite person, but a part of me thought it looked different so I quickly got out of there. I did not wanna look at that image any longer to find out in fear that I may have ended up watching it. I could not tell what the hell I felt when I saw that picture, but I know it left me feeling disgusted and scared that I may have stumbled upon something sinister. Now that image won’t leave my mind, and I have fallen into my old ocd habits once again. Also, I had a coffee at the time I saw that photo, which made my anxiety worse. I don’t know what to do now. Usually, I could always tell if its a petite perso, but in this photo, it was just too unclear for me to figure out and now I’m afraid.

Choking on flowers
      Participant
      Participant

btw, I am the user Illumi. I just changed my username to Choking on Flowers cuz I don’t want to risk people from other sites finding me here.

Forum Moderators

Hi:

Thanks for posting on the forums – we know you’ve been an active user of the forums but we just want to remind you that if you want to talk to someone who understands OCD, you can also contact the OCD Action Help and Information Line.

Our Helpline volunteers provide confidential information and support for people with OCD (or who think they may have OCD). Contact our Helpline by:

– phone: 0300 636 5478

– email: support@ocdaction.org.uk

And please remember that you’re never alone – OCD Action is here to support you.

Forum Moderators

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.