Close

Homepage Forums Support From Our Forum Community OCD & Intrusive Thoughts I did something I shouldn’t have

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by Choking on flowers.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Choking on flowers
    Participant

I couldn’t take it anymore. The anxiety in me was growing more and more, so I gave in and went ahead to take a transgender quiz (I know a quiz isn’t necessarily telling on whether or not you are trans, but I didn’t know what else to do). I answered all the questions honestly, and in the end result, I got cisgender. But then it mentioned something about how I could probably have a paraphilia called autoandrophilia. I searched that up and it is apparently a type of paraphilia where someone imagines themselves as the opposite gender and it turns them on. I didn’t know what to make of this, but then I remembered that there were times in my life where I would imagine myself with a penis just because I wanted to see what it would be like, so then I was afraid I had that paraphilia. Then I kept reading and I found that many people with this paraphilia came out as transgender. So now I’m afraid I may have that paraphilia and be trans. I don’t know what to make of this.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.