Close

Homepage Forums Support From Our Forum Community OCD & Intrusive Thoughts I can’t tell if my thoughts are intrusive or not

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by Choking on flowers.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Choking on flowers
    Participant

I’ll sometimes get thoughts of myself being the opposite gender and I can’t tell if it’s what I want or not. Sometimes I imagine myself as a man and then I can’t tell if I would rather be a man or a woman. I want to be a woman, and I’d rather chose to be a woman rather than be a man, but it’s like I fear that I could be a trans man in denial. And because my compulsion has to do with figuring out if I’m a man or not, I’ve gone too deep in transgender research and obscure labels that make everything way too confusing. I just want to be a woman, not any other gender. I don’t want any made-up labels for myself either, I just want to be female. I just want to be a girl. I see myself as female but because of all these questions and “supposed answers”, I just feel really scared that I could be anything but.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.