Close
  • This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by wannabefree.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    wannabefree
    Participant

A way to fight back… For the rest of today, I absolutely refuse to not wash my hands more than just once only, even after using the loo. I refuse to, I absolutely refuse to. Fate, do your worst, For the rest of today, until I go to sleep tonight, I absolutely and defiantly refuse to give into washing my hands more than once only, even after using the loo. Any handwashing at all is better than nothing at all, which incidentally, other people seem to have the right not to. I have the right to say no, until I go to sleep tonight. And then we’ll see what tomorrow brings… If necessary, I’ll do exactly the same, until I go to sleep tomorrow night. And so on.

It might sound easy, but of course, it isn’t, but,  the more we defiantly fight, believe it or not, and so I am reliably informed, the intrusive thoughts might be strong to begin with, but they do in fact gradually subside. And then we’ve won, and we’ve got control of our lives back. Forever.

So, Just for the rest of today… And if necessary, repeat the process.  We cannot fail by trying.

All the best with this, believe me, it will definitely be worth it!  🙂 Cautious smile of support for you.

Wannabe

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.