Close
  • This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Forum Moderators.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    leigh123
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you! How does this work? Can I ask questions, share my issues, does it have to be short and to the point, do you provide advice?

wannabefree
      Participant

Hi there. For me, the forums is a group of people who are, or have been dealing with this sort of thing, through sheer experience… We are all in varying stages of recovery, and some of us have been around quite a while! It is good to share. We aim to help each other, on our journey through our lives. It has been a lifesaver for me.

Wannabe

Orwell1984
        Participant

If everything triggers you your anxiety must be pretty high. A blood panel would be good to see if you’re getting proper nutrition & your hormones are good.

Forum Moderators

Hello:

Thanks for asking about our Helpline. Yes, you can ask questions and share your issues – and no, you do not have to keep your conversation (or email) short and to the point!

Our friendly Helpline volunteers can provide you with lots of very useful information about OCD, including help with how to access assessment, treatment and support. But they can’t provide medical advice or therapy services for OCD, as they’re not medically trained.

You can read all about the Helpline on this page on our website – it clearly explains what to expect when you contact the Helpline: https://ocdaction.org.uk/i-need-support/helpline/

And if your question aren’t answered there, you can ask the Helpline when you contact them; they’re always happy to help you.

We’re very glad you’re interested in our Helpline and hope you’ll consider contacting them,

Forum Moderators

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.