Close
  • This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by wannabefree.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    wannabefree
    Participant

Hi everyone. I’m proud of you all for going through all this. 🙂  Work at being positive, It’s a much nicer way to feel. 🙂 We’ve done the best we can and that makes this the ideal time to make ta fresh start. All the very best for Christmas alone, all the vibes are positive for things getting much better from now on. It will be good for us all to get back to our families too. 🙂 Stay in touch and all the best for the future. We’ve certainly earnt it! Sending positive vibes to you all! 🙂 🙂   My wife is fine! Panic over!  I’m still catching up on sleep, I slept okay last night, but could do with a bit more kip! A couple of days should bring things right gradually. I haven’t done any study for the last couple of days, I might just resolve to give it a fresh start on Monday, When less tired. Or am I just being a little idle! We’ll see. I’m not under pressure to get stuff done, I’m on a sort of lead in course, because it is such a long time since I had formal education. I really do struggle to actually learn and retain information, always have. Looking back,  I really struggled at school. But a lot of that was related to factors that no longer exist. Time to make some lunch… I’ll wash my hands just once before I start. I absolutely love ‘Tiger’ bread… I get it out of the freezer 1 slice at a time, defrost it in the microwave, and spread it creamy margarine. Delicious! 🙂 🙂  God bless you for reading.

Wannabe

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.