Close

Homepage Forums The Latest Updates and News about our Forums and OCD Action! News & Events from OCD Action Free webinar, Overcoming Setbacks: What to Do If My OCD Returns

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by Forum Moderators.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Forum Moderators

OCD ACTION WEBINAR: OVERCOMING SETBACKS: WHAT TO DO IF MY OCD RETURNS

Monday 29th April 2024

Join us on Monday 29th April for Overcoming Setbacks: What to Do If My OCD Returns. In this session, Dr. Lynne Drummond and lived experience expert Pryanshi Acharya will guide you through understanding why OCD symptoms can return and what you can do to manage these challenges effectively.

The webinar aims to provide you with knowledge and tools to strengthen your ability to handle OCD relapses. Understanding why symptoms reoccur can help you and your loved ones manage living with OCD, making sure that setbacks don’t disrupt your progress

As always, the session will conclude with a live Q&A, offering you the opportunity to ask our experts specific questions about your concerns and receive direct feedback. Don’t miss out on this valuable opportunity to gain insight and support!

For more details see our Webinar page:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.