Close

Homepage Forums Support From Our Forum Community OCD & Intrusive Thoughts Feeling scared and alone…again!

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by koko03.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    koko03
    Participant

Hello all,

I’m new to ocdaction but am a long term sufferer of pure O or whatever we are meant to call it these days?

Is there anyone out there who has been trying to ‘survive’ OCD for over twenty years and doesn’t feel like they have got ANYWHERE! I’ve had countless therapists and the fact none of them have been able to help makes me think and fear that perhaps I’ve not got OCD, but that I’m just in denial. I have been diagnosed with HOCD (not sure if we call it that anymore either) on more than one occasions and other intrusive thoughts have plagued me over the years as well. But this is the one that remains CONSTANT. I have recently relapsed and am feeling so desperate, scared and alone. I feel like I am going to explode at any given moment. I just felt the need to post – I don’t know what to do:( 🙁

Thank you for reading.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.