Close
  • This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Forum Moderators.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

My kind of BDD is where I feel alone a lot and hate how I look and then am more alone. I hope more attention can be brought to this. Does anyone else have it?

Forum Moderators

Forum moderators here:

We’re sorry you’re having difficulties with your OCD right now. Thanks for posting and please have a look around the forums as there several some posts that might help you.

You can also contact the OCD Action Helpline to talk to or email someone who understands OCD.

Our Helpline volunteers provide confidential information and support for people with OCD (or who think they may have OCD). Most volunteers have personal experience of OCD; all understand how it can impact your entire life. Contact our Helpline by:

• phone: 0300 636 5478
        • email: support@ocdaction.org.uk

You can also find out about UK-based support groups on our website. These offer a safe place where you can talk openly about OCD and support other people too:

And please remember that you’re never alone – OCD Action is here to help and support you.

Best wishes

Forum Moderators

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.