Close
  • This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Forum Moderators.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    sweetrose1
    Participant

Right this is going to be a strange one :/

But it’s driving me mad I haven’t stop crying for 3 week’s.

Can you actually have a THOUGHT ? were you actually convince you’re self that you’re depressed ? is there such a thing ?

I normal get very bad PMT every month anyway this happens before my period like I go down for about 5 day’s after it’s called post PMT ,while i was on the phone to my friend,she told me about her sister going through the menopause! Now as soon as she said this to me I THOUGHT please don’t tell me this is the case for me I’m only 39 and still having my period’s .. WELL ITS BEEN HELL FOR THE LAST 4 WEEKS I’ve actually convince myself I’ve got full blown DEPRESSION AND I’M GOING though the change ,can it actually make you feel like you’re thoughts are REAL? I’ve had MIR scan’s to check for tumours , I had to swallow a pill with string on it so it can collect my cells in my chest because I thought I had Cancer in my belly and throat šŸ™ I had to have a scan on my boobs because I thought I felt a lump so that was the breast cancer . And a heart monitor for 48 hrs because I thought I had something wrong with my heart . ALL OCD !

This is is making me I’ll could someone please put any light on this for me …

I KNOW YOUR NOT meant to ask for reassurance but I need it so bad ?

Forum Moderators

Hi:

Weā€™re sorry you havenā€™t had many replies yet and we want you to know that OCD Action offers other types of support for you.

You can contact theĀ OCD Action Helpline and Email ServiceĀ to talk to or email someone who understands OCD.

Our Helpline volunteers provide confidential information and support for people with OCD. Most volunteers have personal experience of OCD; all understand how it can impact your life. Contact our Helpline by:

Support groups for people with OCD offer a safe place where you can talk openly about OCD and support other people. Read information about UK-based groups here:

If you donā€™t live in the UK, look for groups near you on theĀ International OCD Foundation (IOCDF)Ā website. Under ā€œFind Helpā€, choose ā€œListing Typesā€, then ā€œSupport Groupsā€:Ā https://iocdf.org/

And please remember that youā€™re never alone ā€“ OCD Action is here to support you.

Forum Moderators

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.