Close

Homepage Forums Support From Our Forum Community OCD & Intrusive Thoughts Can someone please help me please ?

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by rs1120.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    rs1120
    Participant

can someone please help me. I am a 21 y-o guy. I had developed obsession last year in August that i may have assaulted and killed someone in the past and I don’t remember. Although deep down i know I can’t do such thing but I’m very much distressed. These all months have been like a coaster ride. Many days i could easily ignore the thought but many times the thought somehow becomes so much powerful that i just get broken down. Every type of assurance i seem to give to myself backfires to me like if i thought something would have happened by now if i had done something but then mind says maybe the cops haven’t found you and someone other may have seen and someday he would identify you. It’s like whatever i try to think of the mind backfires with horrible thoughts. I am just now so much depressed because i am feared by something i even don’t remember. Remembering the past doesn’t reveal anything just imaginations like yeah this could have happened or this could have happened. Please help me please.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.