Close

Homepage Forums Support From Our Forum Community Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Calling all members! Let’s keep this forum going!

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by wannabefree.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    wannabefree
    Participant

All you people who were here through the last 25 years or so! We came a long way together… Between you, you provided a link the saved my life… In fact we all saved each other… How are you, all my froends from all over the world… Can we get together over Christmas? We used to get together and have games… In a castle… How are you all getting on? Have you moved on to greater things? I never believed that I would go on to be a writer, studying towards a psychology degree…  You all know who you are… Let’s get back together, at least over Christmas period, trying desperately to cope with covid… This has been incredibly difficult… My family have been quite badly affected by the pandemic situation, we’ve had bereavement, and lots of worry with illness, as indeed we all have around the world…  So, let’s build this forum…

Wannabe

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.