Close
  • This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Forum Moderators.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    MillyMolly
    Participant

Anyone agree with me regarding being scared of antipsychotics? Doctors don’t mention therapy and haven’t replied to my concerns about medication either. Guess it’s the NHS? They’re notoriously imprudent regarding mental health issues, as evidenced by them taking over 30 years to provide an accurate diagnosis.  Currently researching OCD self-care options, especially as my ‘need to know’ is now in hyperdrive.

Ever onwards and (hopefully) upwards!

Best wishes everyone

Forum Moderators

Hello:

Forum moderators here – we want to be sure you know that the OCD Action website has a section on medication for OCD here: https://ocdaction.org.uk/resources/medication/

Also, you can contact the OCD Action Helpline to talk to or email someone who understands OCD and can help you with information about medication for OCD.

Our Helpline volunteers provide confidential information and support for people with OCD. Most volunteers have personal experience of OCD; all understand OCD and how it can impact your entire life. Contact our Helpline by:

And please remember that you’re never alone – OCD Action is here to help and support you.

Best wishes, Forum Moderators

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.