Close
  • This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Forum Moderators.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Forum Moderators

Hi:

Forum moderators here; we’re sorry you’re finding it difficult to cope with your OCD relapse and haven’t had many replies yet. If you look at the forums, you can read other users’ topics similar to yours.

You can also contact the OCD Action Helpline to talk to or email someone who understands OCD.

Our Helpline volunteers provide confidential and unbiased help, information and support for people with OCD (or who may have OCD). Most volunteers have personal experience of OCD and all understand how it can impact your entire life. Contact our Helpline by:

• phone: 0300 636 5478 (UK number).
      • email: support@ocdaction.org.uk

You can also find out about support groups on our website. These offer a safe place where you can talk openly about OCD and support other people too. Our information about UK-based groups can be found here:

If you don’t live in the UK, look for groups near you on the International OCD Foundation (IOCDF) website: https://iocdf.org/  Under “Find Help” select “Listing Types”, and then “Support Groups”.

And please remember that you’re never alone – OCD Action is here to help and support you.

Forum Moderators

Forum Moderators

Hello:

Forum Moderators again; We just want to remind you that you can also contact the OCD Action Helpline to talk to or email someone who understands OCD.

You can get confidential information and support for your OCD from a Helpline volunteer who knows how OCD can impact your life. Contact our Helpline by:

• phone: 0300 636 5478
        • email: support@ocdaction.org.uk

We hope this reminder is helpful,

Best wishes,

Forum Moderators

oddway
        Participant

I thought I was being realistic and I was pretty sure I didn’t have ocd. But ever since a bad intrusive thought, I can’t stop worrying about it. In the past, I thought I maybe had problems with ocd, and thought I’ll never know and just left it at that.  Now I’m scared by my thoughts. I guess I should do something about this?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.