Close
  • This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Forum Moderators.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    leigh123
    Participant

Hey all, is anyone finding everything a trigger at the moment? I don’t want to leave the house because if someone looks in my direction I’m triggered, even a place, a colour, number or word will set me off. I avoid watching TV as I seem to find the slightest thing will set off a new thought or remind me of an old one. I don’t really want to leave the walls of my bedroom which makes it really challenging for me mentally when I have to go in to work. I just want to avoid everything and everyone.

Forum Moderators

Hello:

We’re so sorry to read in your recent topics that you’re going through such a difficult time now and we’d like to help.

As you feel like you can’t leave your house right now, if you’d like to talk to (or email) someone who understands OCD and what you’re going through please contact our OCD Action Helpline. They also have information about how you can access the support and help you deserve.

Most of our Helpline volunteers have personal experience of OCD; all know how it can impact your entire life. Contact our Helpline by:

Just please remember you’re never alone; our forum members and OCD Action are here to support you.

Forum Moderators

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.