Close
  • This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by Lou91.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lou91
    Participant

I know I shouldn’t seek reassurance but I’m in bits. The past few months have been incredibly stressful after being diagnosed with a physical health condition that I’m struggling to comes to terms with. This has created a lot of stress and anger, which my ocd feeds off. My fear has always been getting so angry that I impulsively do something bad that will land me in prison. When I’m calm I can rationally see that I don’t want to act on my thoughts but when I get angry it makes me feel like I do, I get urges to hurt people, my mind is telling me that I really do want to hurt people. I spoke to my partner about it and he said his had thoughts like that before but he knows there’s a line he wouldn’t cross it doesn’t bother him. It feels different for me, my urges are so persistant. Ive been locking doors and things to stop me from leaving the house. Today I was on my own for some time with the door unlocked and now I’m scared. I also suffer with false memories. Why does it feel so real in the moment?? Someone please help me.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.