Close

Homepage Forums Tea & Coffee Break! Anything Else? Post It Here! always hope for the best!

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by wannabefree.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    freddyhelmore
    Participant

Hi: I’ve got some words of wisdom a friend with ocd shared with me. We are good people on here and remember, no matter how hard you try, it’s impossible to please everyone. Just try, be vulnerable, please others but first look after yourself, be strong and care about others. And always hope for the best!

Forum Moderators

Hello:

Forum moderators here – we just want to write and thank you for sharing your thoughts with other users in this “Tea and Coffee Break” sub-forum. Posts like yours make this forum a more interesting and welcoming place for all forum users!

Best Wishes,

Forum Moderators

wannabefree
        Participant

Definitely,  I do so agree…

I try a new church tomorrow… After years of misery with my last one… People can be so cruel…

This next one has a regular coffee morning… And I love coffee!

Wannabe

wannabefree
          Participant

We have to surround ourselves with positive, supportive people. My new church is turning out to be a lot happier… People who value me me as I am right now, not for how they would have me be…

Looking good so far!!!!

Wannabe

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.