Close
  • This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Forum Moderators.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    rs1120
    Participant

Dear all,

Hope someone can assure or advice me. I am really frustrated and just want to end it for ever. I don’t know whether it is ocd or just my mind is going haywire ?. It all started from last year in August with a thought of what if I had killed someone in the past and forget it. Since that day several obessions developed from it. Today this is my condition that i even keep track of wherever i go and repeatedly check if i have assaulted or killed someone or if i had did any crime on the way. Even after coming home i check my clothes or body for any strange marks or anything. I just think how it can be possible that i never even thought about it earlier and now just due to a thought I’m so much paranoid. I even feel a sense of guilt and apprehension. Sometimes I feel that I should report to the police but then i get anxious that what if i am really innocent but would be punished for a crime i didn’t even did. I just feel that living life is not worth it because someday i would be caught and everything is finished. Please help me anyone please please ???.

Forum Moderators

Hello:

Forum Moderators here; We just want to remind you that you can also contact the OCD Action Helpline to talk to or email someone who understands OCD.

You can get confidential information and support for your OCD from a Helpline volunteer who knows how OCD can impact your life. Contact our Helpline by:

• phone: 0300 636 5478
        • email: support@ocdaction.org.uk

We hope this reminder is helpful,

Best wishes,

Forum Moderators

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.