Close

Homepage Forums Support From Our Forum Community OCD & Intrusive Thoughts A word that makes me worried (ocd)

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by WhyDoIExist.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    WhyDoIExist
    Participant

I’m transgender. I also worry about potentially having ocd.

In the past, the fact that most who do are men has been a slight comfort to me. So, it hits different when I hear about women doing things like that.

I was watching a video about disturbing YouTube channels, which I usually enjoy, and they started talking about a transwoman who had a decently successful channel before she suddenly stopped posting. My first thought was that this would be a case of something horrible happening to her, like murder. But the truth is actually more disturbing. It turns out she was like them, and, well, I won’t get into details, but it’s very upsetting.

This, and several other cases make me scared I might be a monster. Like, I might actually have those desires. It makes me wish I were dead…

I know I’m not supposed to ask for reassurance, but I don’t give a f**k right now: Please tell me you don’t think I’m thar way, please.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.