Close
wannabefree
Participant
Participant

Well… I left it… No one broke in… Cos the door was locked anyway… I found that out the next time I needed to go through it… Much less stressful doing things that way… I feel pleased with myself for achieving that. It may be only once, but it is a start… And I guess… It will get easier each time? Mmmmm… I’ll certainly try. I have to be in it to win it.  I have to be there for the miracle to happen…

That public loo I used today in the supermarket… I had to wait to use it… I have no way of knowing whether they would have washed their hands… Did they carry on shopping after re-entering the store?  Well… I did… It all went through the till, on the conveyor belt, everything… The trolleys… I only actually washed my hands before coming out of the loo room… I took no other precautions… After all, Why should I? There is no rule that  tells me that I must… I’m an ordinary member of the public, in a public environment, alongside everyone else, doing exactly the same! We are all free… Let’s be a little ‘reckless’ once in a while…

Wannabe